Please contact us for more discounts
Discount code (please send email for inquiry)
Promotion Time (Coming soon!)
The 5G core network is an essential core network element for 5G, meets low latency requirements through MEC (including UPF) edge computing, and the application scenarios of different industries through network slicing technology.
It is the heart of the private network and the Internet of Things, and is the key technology for intelligent empowerment of thousands of industries.
1.1 Operator network
1.2 Industry private network
1.3 School training and teaching network
1.4 Research application platform for scientific research institutes
1.5 Emergency communications
2. Product Features
2.1 Network features
• Convergence network for all products
• Flexible product portfolio and deployment options
• Open network interface
• Distributed Architecture (CUPS)
• CSFB, VoLTE & VoNR & VoIP
• Flexible scalability
• Flexible billing and policy control
• Micro-service architecture
• High reliability, 1+1 active and standby disaster recovery
• Hot backup and smooth migration capabilities
2.2 Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure (NFVI)
• Cloud deployment and virtualization deployment
• Support standard X86 platform and pure domestic ARM platform
2.3 Wireless access network
• Open wireless interface
• Edge computing multiple access
• Edge UPF
3. Our Advantages
3.1 Completely independent research and development of 2G/3G/4G/5G mobile core network and OCS (charging), SMS, IMS related software, from the successful operation experience of architecture design, code implementation, software engineering, system deployment and online;
3.2 In addition to Huawei/ZTE, the third manufacturer in China that can realize full-scale 2G/3G/4G/5G core network products;
3.3 Independent research and development of NB IoT, Cat1 and other core networks of the Internet of Things;
3.4 The product is cost-effective, lightweight, virtualized, cloud-based deployment, fast and efficient, simple and convenient.
3.5 Convergence of 5G core network and IMS.
• Support multiple deployment methods, local and cloud (5G cloud core network can be used for operators).
• Integrated scheduling system provides platform scheduling function.
• Support VoLte/VoNR HD voice.
• Full-standard network elements and interfaces, providing full-function features and docking with third-party equipment.
• Support the customized needs of users in different scenarios.
• Support different hardware platforms of standard X86 and localized ARM.
• Compatible with equipment from different base station manufacturers and package the overall solution.
• Virtualized deployment to improve hardware resource utilization and flexibility.
Palau 2G/3G/4G mobile network
Background of the Project:
• Palau has a total population of 21,300, with old 2G and 3G communication systems
• Establish a set of 2G/3G/4G converged communication network on the original system
• The 2G/3G/4G converged solution is interconnected with equipment from other manufacturers through standard interfaces.
• All sites support multiple flexible networking scenarios (2G+3G, 3G+4G, 2G+4G)
• Contains wireless optimization solutions
Implementation features and program highlights:
• Replace the original core network to meet the needs of network upgrades in different regions and comprehensively improve the user experience
• The main island is deployed or replaced with a new base station, and the original base station is relocated to a remote outlying island or used as a spare part, effectively saving costs
• Support standard interfaces, realize efficient interconnection and intercommunication with old equipment and equipment from various manufacturers
• Support multiple flexible networking scenarios (2G+3G, 3G+4G, 2G+4G), which is conducive to planning, expansion and upgrade.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.