Please contact us for more discounts
Discount code (please send email for inquiry)
Promotion Time (Coming soon!)
5G NR BBU is used to realize 5G NR base station processing unit, centrally control and manage the entire base station system, realize direct access and data interaction with 5G core network, realize NGAP, XnAP interface, and realize 5G NR access network protocol stack function, RRC , PDCP, SDAP, RLC, MAC and PHY protocol layer functions, baseband processing functions.
1.1 Hardware Features
• Support 2x Intel® Xeon® Scalable Silver/Gold processors, up to 125W TDP
• Support 16x DDR4 2133/2400/2666 ECC memory with parity, up to 512GB
• Flexible platform to meet expansion/configuration needs
a) Built-in Intel® QAT
b) Storage interface: 3x 2.5″ SATA 6 Gb/s, 1x M.2 SATA
c) PCIe expansion: 2x PCIe x16 Gen3
d) TPM 1.2/ 2.0 module
• 420mm deep, 1/2U 19-inch rack mount interface, very suitable for the deployment of communication infrastructure
• Advanced chassis management, compatible with IPMI v2.0
1.2 Interface (front access)
• 2x RJ-45 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet port
• 4x 10G SFP+ Ethernet port
• 1 x VGA
• 1x RJ-45 serial port
• 2x USB 3.0
• Power, alarm and drive status
• 2x PCIe x16 (single slot FHFL) 2x PCIe x16 (dual slot FHFL).
a) Drive slot
b) 1x onboard M.2 slot
c) 3x 2.5” hot-swappable SATA 6 Gb/s drive slot
• Fans: 3 fans, adaptive speed
• Power: 800W or 1200W
a) 100V-240V AC @50-60Hz
b) 36V ~ -72V DC
c) 240V-310V HVDC
• Temperature and Humidity
a) During operation: -5°C ~ +55°C, 10%-85% RH @40°C, non-condensing (depending on the inserted PCIe card)
b) Storage: -40°C ~ +70°C, 5%-90% RH, non-condensing (depending on the PCIe card inserted)
a) During operation: half sine 2G, 11ms pulse, 100 pulses in each direction
b) Non-operating time: trapezoid, 25G, 170 inches/sec Delta V, 3 drop tests in each direction
a) Non-operating time: 2.2Grms, 10 minutes per axis per direction
a) Sound pressure <75 dBA @1m, when all fans are running at maximum speed
|2||Server Platform||Xeon Gold 5120 processor @2.42HzSupport other chip platforms|
|3||RF Front End||RRU with FPGA/DSP|
|4||RF Front End||10GE|
|5||Fronthaul Interface||<6 GHz|
|9||BS spatial layers||4|
|10||UE spatial layers||2|
|11||Downlink Peak Rate||1.5Gbps (ideal conditions)|
|12||Uplink Peak Rate||260Mbps (ideal conditions)|
|13||No. of Scheduled Users||8 Users / Slot|
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.