Please contact us for more discounts
Discount code (please send email for inquiry)
Promotion Time (Coming soon!)
EST-505J adopted with the latest technology, with 8 omnidirectional custom-able bands, is able to widely cover mobile phone signal frequency and Walkie-talkie signal frequency such as, GSM/CDMA/AMPS/DCS/PHS/3G(WCDMA TD-SCDMA & CDMA2000)/VHF/UHF etc., within 1-25 meters radius. EST-505J can be installed on wall easily, creating a shielding area to avoid information leaking and hacking activities. While blocking the mobile phone and Walkie-talkie signal but have no affect on other electronic devices, harmless to human body. For organization and personnel who require information security and high confidentiality, or places where mobile phone using is prohibited.
|Frequency Bands||Output Port||Frequency Range|
-Power Supply: AC110V-240V DC 5V 12A
-Weight: 2.5 KG
-Working Temperature: -10 to –55℃
-Relative Humidity: ≤90%(RH)
-Air Pressure: 86-106kPa
-Jamming Range: 1-25 meters (still depends on the signal strentgth in the given area)
-Antenna: 8 Omnidirectional Antennas
(1) 8 omnidirectional antennas, is able to widely block the mobile phone signal.
(2) Adjustable knob allows you to control the jammer efficiency or block the specific frequency.
(3) Well-performance cooling system, with effective heat dissipation aluminum plate.
(1) Open the package and take out the devices
(2) Install the antennas to the right position, by following the number labels.
(3) Connect with electricity through AC adapter, then switch on the power button. If the indicator lights on, the jammer is working.
(4) When installing the jammer on wall, please do not point the machine to the base station, to avoid disturbing.
(5) When the jammer working, the temperature on the surface will turn to about 50 degree, please do not put any combustible near the jammer.
(6) Please avoid electromagnetic and heat sources to maintain the maximum efficiency and ensure the stable longtime operation.
(7) While using outside, please avoid water and damp.
(8) After using, please turn off the jammer for normal usage of mobile phone.
(1) EST-505J needs no special maintenance
(2) Please avoid caustic gases and liquids, make sure the jammer is dust-proof and moisture-proof to prevent the aging of the inside components be accelerated.
(3) For storage, please contain the jammer in dry and ventilated places, to avoid salty mist and noxious gases.
(4) The warranty period is 12 months. This product is charged for three years (repaired free), and maintained for life. Only need the buyer to bear the shipment fee.
Hotel, home, school, jail, conference room, residential zone, military base, government building, VIP room, etc. Places where high confidentiality and information protection is required, or mobile phone using is prohibited.
(1) EST-505J main unit 1pc
(2) Antennas 1set (8 antennas)
(3) AC adapter 1pc
(4) User manual (optional) 1pc
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.