Please Login or Register
Please contact us for more discounts
Discount code (please send email for inquiry)
Promotion Time (Coming soon!)
Name: Full Bands Wi-Fi 2.4G 5.2G 5.8G Signal Jammer,6W Jamming Up to 30m
Jam Signal Type: Full Bands WiFi 2.4G/5.2G/5.8GHz
Output Power:Total 6W, 2W each band
Power Supply:AC110-240V to DC5V
Cooling System:High efficiency aluminum alloy radiator,
Working Time:Not-stop Working
Product Size: 162(L)×110(W)×30(H) (Include Antenna)
Product Weight: appr.800g
Package Contents:Jammer Host x 1, AC adapter x 1, antenna x3,
Good quality full bands WIFI signal jammer with 3 antennas for WIFI2.4G 11.b, g, WIFI5G 802.11n signals, 6W Jamming Up to 30m
3 Channels Full bands WIFI design, low price & good quality
High output power, Total up to: 6W, jamming up to 30m (Still depends on the strength signal in given area)
External Omni-directional antennas all the TX frequency covered down link only
Silkscreen OEM service can be offered
o It can be applied at meeting rooms, conference rooms, museums, galleries, theatres, concert halls, churches, temples, restaurants, classrooms, training centers, factories, banks, trains, bus and more Places that require silence, confidentiality and information security
o For some locations of special purpose such as hospitals, gas stations and more, please do field test first to make sure no interference happened to the normal operation of their equipment and instrument
|Key Technical Specification|
|Channel||Output port||Frequency range||Average out-putting power|
|Power supply: AC adapter 50 to 60Hz, (110-240V AC-5V DC)|
|Dimensions: 290(L)×325(W)×35(H)(Include Antenna)|
|Packing size: 325(L)×260(W)×80(H)mm Net weight: 1.2kg Gross weight: 1.5kg|
Shielding radius: (2-30) meters At -75dBm
Still depends on the strength signal in given area, Shielding radius of VHF/UHF signal about 10metersOmnidirectional Antenna: 2pcs high-frequency antennas (customized)
Installation height: 1.0-2.0m from the floor
Available system: worldwide WiFi / Bluetooth network
Packing: neutral packing
|Warranty: one year from delivery date|
This product can be directly fixed on the wall or ceiling with screws, the surface temperature of this product can reach 50 ℃, so please keep away from low heat resistance objects.
Installation height: 1.0-2.0 meters for the best effect
Installation direction: Do not point the antenna of the WIFI signal jammer to the direction of the WIFI wireless router, otherwise it will affect the use effect.
1) antenna connection
The antenna adopts error-proof design, and can only be inserted and installed when it is correct. (Note: If the power switch is turned on without the antenna installed, the unit may be damaged)
2) power connection
Check the power switch of the host, confirm that the power switch is in the off position, insert the output plug of the power transformer into the power socket in the middle of the left side of the host, and connect the input plug of the power transformer to the AC220V power supply.
3) Network connection: Check whether the network interface is loose, whether the network cable is connected to the switch, and the main control computer and the device are in the same gateway.
* Before plugging in, please note to screw the antennas tightly to the right position according to the labels, otherwise the device might burn out)
* Since the valid scope covered by the jammer is a round area with the jammer as the center, we suggest you to put the jammer in the center place.
* Please install it in a well ventilated place to ensure the heat dissipation of the device in time. In addition, the case temperature of the device will turn high when it works, please do not put other sundries on it.
* It is a normal phenomenon that the case of main unit is heated when working, we use the thermal conductivity of the metal case to assist the heat dissipation, so as to ensure the long-term stable operation of the device.
* Please keep it away from strong electromagnetic sources with heat sources to ensure good shielding affect and stable operation for a long time.
* This device can’t be turned on all the time, otherwise it might burn out, please switch off the device in time when not using it, lest the normal operation of mobile phones be affected.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.