Please Login or Register
Please contact us for more discounts
Discount code (please send email for inquiry)
Promotion Time (Coming soon!)
1. Product Introduction
EST-101K mobile phone signal detection use the most advanced RF technology to solve the mobile phone monitoring issue under calling or other status. This scanner can quickly get the mobile phone status in calling with 1-10 meters shiedling radius (about 10-100 square meters), no matter it is just power on, or calling. And it can tell you which carrier the mobile phone use (GSM \ CDMA \ 3G \ 4G) and show the corresponding message in the screen, but will not interfere with other electronic equipment, to make sure its safety of the required places. It uses Passive Receiving Signal Zero Transmission Power, no harm to human body, we are the only domestic mobile phone standby detector manufacturer.
1. small size, mini and portable to be hold in hands
2. 7 channels, no existing detector has so widely range to cover all mobile phone signal
3. with new RF technology, scanning signals in calling mode
4. short response time in 1-2 minutes to find the signal in different carriers ((CDMA, GSM, DCS TDSCDMA, WCDMA) and show the corresponding signal in the LCD screen
5. can detect mobile phone in surfing, and distinguish which the carrier use for the surfing mobile phone
6. each bands has 9 different sensitivity range, you can adjust per your request in different scene
7. each bands has its own ON/OFF switch, you can turn off each band separately
8. alarming mode (like mobile phone): mute, vibration, sound, silence
3. Operation Instruction
* take out the device, open it carefully to avoid any damage
* turn on the switch in the right side when detecting, the LED screen will show the words “System Start”.
* it will have two situation after switch on the detector:
1. if you don’t press button “OK”, it will directly start detecting as per original setting (for the device you just bought) or the last time setting record (for the device you have already had using record), it will show “NO PHONE” if there is no mobile phone with corresponding carrier as you setting around after 180 seconds. If scan and get any signal, it will directly show the corresponding signal, and enter into the ‘ALARM’ interface to show the signal it get. and then you can press button BACK to the menu and test others.
2. press button “OK” to the MENU for choosing with the 4 small button in HOME / BACK / DOWN / UP, we have totally 6 settings as below before detecting:
2.1. Channel: 7 channels as stated, enter into the selection interface, you can choose which channel you want to be detected by ON / OFF switch (example: 1. 3G, choose ON / OFF by button UP / DOWN, when you choose ON, it will directly detecting the 3G signal after setting, if choose OFF, not scan after setting)
2.2. Threshold: enter into the interface, you will find each band with 9 different levels for signal sensitivity, the higher the number is, the scanning range will be larger, normally, with level 9, it can shield radius 1-10 meters under calling situation, if for standby mode, only 1-3 meters. But it all depends on the local signal strength.
2.3. Mode: 4 different mode for choosing by UP / DOWN button: Sound / Shake / Double / Silence
2.4. Alarm: data for alarm times for each band (example: 1. 3G, if the number show as 0, means no phone with 3G signal around, if as 1 / 2 / 3 / 4...means there is phone with 3G signal around, and alarm for 1 / 2 / 3 /4...times, but can’t count the mobile phone quantity per the alarm times)
2.5. Statistics: as original, show as CLEAR, if you want to delete all the records before, you can press CLEAR to empty all the information, it will then show as CLEARED
2.6. Version: version stated
FOR ALL THE 6 SETTINGS, PLEASE PRESS “BACK” TO THE MAIN MENU AFTER YOU FINISH SET, WHEN YOU FINISH ALL 6 SETTINGS, PRESS “BACK” OR “HOME”, IT WILL START DETECTING, EACH TIME DETECT FOR 180S, IF DO NOT TURN OFF, IT WILL DETECT AGAIN AFTER 10S. WHEN IT FINDS SIGNAL, IT WILL SHOW NUMBER AS 8,7,6...AND THEN JUMP INTO THE ALARM INTERFACE TO SHOW HOW MANY SIGNALS IT GET.
* when the scanning range coming to dwindle and the green LED light flashing, it shows the battery is going to out of work, should be charged. (when the charger connect to the USB charge port, the green LED light will be on in flashing, after charge full, the green LED light will keep lit steady)
* to keep quite and security, you can link with earphone to check the detecting data
* please keep away strong electromagnetic sources with heat sources to ensure high isolation affect and stable operation for a long time.
* switch off the device in time when not using it (the green light will be off after 36s you switch off the device), lest the normal operation of mobile phones be affected.
* while using the scanner outdoors, be sure to keep it away from water or damp.
* keep away from caustic gases and liquids, and be sure to make it dust-proof and moisture-proof, lest the aging of the components inside should be accelerated.
4. Application Places
1. anti-monitoring for military use
2. detention center, prison interrogation room
3. meeting confidential places
4. leaders visit safe talks
5. suitable for the places where not allowed to call in a long time
5. After-sales Service: one year warranty
|No||Technical standard||Technical Parameters||Gain (dB)|
|1||Band 1 - 3G / WCDMA /UMTS||Uplink 1920-1980MHz
|2||Band 28 - 4G / LTE 700||Uplink 703-748MHz
|3||Band 3 - GSM / LTE 1800||Uplink 1710-1785MHz
|4||Band 8 - GSM 900||Uplink 880-915MHz
|5||Band 20 - 4G / LTE 800||Uplink 832-862MHz
|6||Band 32 - 4G / LTE 1500||Uplink / Downlink 1452-1496MHz||19±2db|
|7||Band 7 - 4G / LTE / WiMax 2600||Uplink 2500-2570MHz
|9||Li-on Rechargeable Battery||3.7V 1500mA
(continuously working for
3-4 hours after 2 hours full charging)
|12||Battery Protect IC Power Consumption (when switch off)||10uA
|13||Size / Weight||100x158x26mm / 250g|
|14||Detection Range||1-10M（about 10-100Square meters）|
|15||Use||All standard mobile phones|
7. Packing List
Signal Detector 1pc
Built-in Battery 1pc
Charger(with USB charger cable) 1pc
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.