Please contact us for more discounts
Discount code (please send email for inquiry)
Promotion Time (Coming soon!)
EST-101F is a special designed product, aimed to detect both wireless and wired spying camera, protect you from candid photography. This product is able to automatically search out the candid camera, in anywhere, anytime and no matter day or night. EST-101F is assembled by two different functions, wireless camera detecting and wired camera detecting. The wireless camera detecting adopted with latest detective technology (vibration, sound and light detection). The wired camera detecting uses the CCD laser reflection principle, and uses imported special materials. Providing comprehensive protection for your personal privacy and risk of information leaking.
|Shoot detecting camera||5cm-10m|
|Shoot wave length||920nm|
|Optic lens||IR ray specially filtrated lens|
|Built-in battery||3.7V 400mA|
(1) Is able to detect both wireless and wired candid camera, with wide frequency range, can search out candid camera easily.
(2) Multiple alarming style, adaptive to various situation.
(3) Light weight and handheld designed, convenient for traveling around with.
(4) Low power consumption and strong built-in battery, supporting longtime working.
(1) Open the package and take out the devices.
(2) Adjust the sensitivity to the maximum, make sure all the blue indicators are off when there is no interruption of other signals.
(3) If the red indicator at the bottom is on, it means EST-101E needs to be charged.
(4) The earphone can be used when the toggle switch up to the buzzer.
(5) First use wireless detection to find the approximate position of the signal source (the signal transmitted by the wireless camera and all wireless devices). Detection methods: vibration, sound, light, three options.
(6) Turn on the laser, use the viewfinder to find cameras’ lens, the brightest spot you see is the camera, no missing. (directly if detecting wired cameras).
(7) Please avoid strong electromagnetic and heat sources, to ensure the stable performance of this detector.
(8) While using outdoor, please be aware of water and damp.
(1) EST-101F needs no special maintenance.
(2) Please avoid caustic gases and liquids, make the detector dust-proof and moisture-proof, to prevent the aging of the inside components be accelerated.
(3) For storage, please contain the detector in dry and ventilated places, to avoid salty mist and noxious gases.
(1) The warranty period is 12 months.
Exam room, conference room, VIP room, jail, government building, gas station, etc. Places where high confidentiality and information security is required, in order to prevent information leaking or illegal activities.
(1) EST-101F main unit 1pc
(2) Power supplier 1pc
(3) Earphone 1pc
(4) User manual 1pc
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.