Please contact us for more discounts
Discount code (please send email for inquiry)
Promotion Time (Coming soon!)
In the three-level architecture of the 5G extended leather base station, the EU fronthaul switch 5G EU E1001A is located between the BBU and the pRRU. It is the radio frequency remote CPRI data aggregation unit. Its main functions include:
1. EU E1001A is used with BBU and pRRU to support indoor coverage.
2. The downlink data sent by the receiving BBU is forwarded to each pRRU, and the uplink data of multiple pRRUs is aggregated and forwarded to the BBU.
3. Built-in PoE power supply circuit to supply power to pRRU through PoE.
|Input Power||160V AC ~ 280V AC|
|Power Supply Capacity||8*70W: each power supply interface 70W|
|Connection Cable Type with eRU||optical hybrid cable|
|EU Power Consumption||70W|
|Dimension (H x W x D)||1U / 19 inch / 338mm Depth|
|Working Temperature||continuous working: -20℃ ~ +55℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ ~ +70℃|
|Relative Humidity||5% RH ~95% RH|
|Working Pressure||70Kpa ~106Kpa|
|Operating Environment||ETSI EN300 019-1-3 Class3.2ETSI EN 300 019-2-3|
|Noise Power Level||ETSI EN 300 753 <6.3belsGB3096-2008
50dB in daytime, 40dB at night
|Storage Environment||ETSI EN 300 019-1-1 Class1.2|
|Transport Environment||ETSI EN 300 019-1-3 Class2.3ETSI EN 300 019-2-2|
|Shock Protection||ETSI EN 300 019-1-3ETSI EN 300 019-2-3
|EMC Index||Meet Relevant Regulations of IEC 61000-4|
|Application Scenarios||for indoor use|
|Connection Port||Power supply connection port|
|Lightning Protection||IEC 61000-4-5line to line ±5kA
line to ground ±5 KA, 8/20 μs waveform
|SURGE||IEC 61000-4-5power input:
line to line ±6kV (internal resistance 2Ω)
line to ground ±6kV (internal resistance 2Ω)
|Business Interface Specifications|
|Interface Description||BBU interface: 2*10G/25G optical portcascade interface: 2*10G/25G optical port
eRU interface: 8*16.5G optical port
|Interface Rate||BBU interface: Max.2*25Gcascade interface: Max.2*25G|
|Networking Method||EU and BBU: star type, chain type|
|Reach Ability||EU and BBU: Max.20KmEU and eRU: Max.200m|
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.