Please Login or Register
Please contact us for more discounts
Discount code (please send email for inquiry)
Promotion Time (Coming soon!)
EST-GSM980 is one of our latest products of mobile phone signal repeater, which is aimed to increase the signal strength in the area and improves the cellulars signal performance. With single band frequency, EST-GSM980 is aimed to boost GSM signal frequency. The range is Uplink:890—915MHZ Downlink 935-960MHz. Suitable for places like elevator and shopping center, can significantly raise the satisfaction of resident and customers.
|Gain (dB)||Uplink Gp≥65 Downlink Gp≥70|
|Export power (Po)||≥27dBm|
|Pass band ripple||≤3dB|
|I/O impedance||50Ω/N connector|
|Power supply||AC110～240V 45～55Hz|
|Size||220 x 140 x 40 mm|
|Reliability||To the GB6993-86 standard|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||To the ETS300 694-4 standard|
|Function||a) Power supply LED denote
b) Export power LED denote
|coverage area||2000 m2|
(1) Easy for operation and maintenance, economical choice for places require for signal amplifier.
(2) Low power consumption, environment friendly.
(3) Is able to reduce radiation of mobile phone, benefits for human body.
(1) Install the outdoor antenna on the rooftop, point it to the signal tower.
(2) Connect the outdoor antenna to the ‘outdoor’ port in repeater machine through cable.(outdoor antenna should be 7 meters away from the main unit, to avoid self-excitation)
(3) Connect the indoor antenna(s) to the ‘indoor’ port in repeater machine through cable.
(4) Plug power adapter into AC power socket and finish installation.
(5) All joints must be tighten and wrapped with tape to prevent oxidized by water.
(1) EST-GSM980 needs no special maintenance.
(2) The warranty period is 12 months.
Elevator, stairway, home, hotel, conference room, residential zone, government building, commercial area, shopping center,etc. Places where need signal strengthen or closed places.
(1) EST-GSM980 main unit 1pc
(2) Power supply 1pc
(3) User manual (optional) 1pc
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.